Protective style is so much in trend these days that every girl like to do protective style. It has become official style statement of girls. You love to do different styling but have you ever thought that you need proper hair care while washing your protective hair. In fact, you not only need washing but also co-wash your natural hair. I know you girls must be thinking like what is co-wash and how it will be done. Co-washing is cleansing your hair and scalp with conditioner than traditional shampoo. If you are thinking why it is necessary to wash, conditioner will keep your hair moist and fizz-free.
Here, Diva Dealzz is presenting you some amazing tips that will help you in proper washing and hair care tips.
- Find out the best shampoo or conditioner to wash your hair. Before purchasing the shampoo, you must need to know your hair texture to get the effective results.
- Rinse your hair with warm water. Yes you heard it right my girls, warm water will help you in cleansing your hair well. Hot water will damage your hair and cold water will not clean the hair scalp properly.
- Pour some amount of conditioner in your hand and apply it from roots to tips and comb your hair with fingers.
- Conditioner will help you detangle your wet hair as your wide comb will easily slip in your natural hair and aids in detangling the wet hair.
Above were some of the hair care tips while washing your natural hair. Protective style needs some extra hair care tips that will help you in maintain the moisturizer of your natural. Even though you don’t have natural hair, these hair care tips will help you in helping you get the healthy hair.
- It is recommended to use t-shirt to dry your hair instead of towels. Towel can create the problem in breaking down your curls and can create fizz in your hair.
- Also apply your favorite natural hair products to wet hair to get the best results.
- Don’t forget to oiling your hair to maintain moisturizer your hair. You can use castor oil, olive oil or coconut oil for great results.
Natural hair or protective styles look stylish and elegant but it needs proper hair care to get the best results. I hope above article will help you in getting the healthy and strong hair. If you have any query, you can ask in comment section.