My Blog

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Ms. Tania for winning the $200 shopping spree.

Ms. Tania is a woman who lost her parents and took on the responsibility of raising her siblings and her children. Incredible right? All the while, Ms. Tania had the ambition and drive to complete her bachelor’s degree and will be pursuing her master’s degree this coming fall of 2017. Ms. Tania you rock and by all means you deserve this shopping spree my love. Diva Dolls please congratulate Ms. Tania and send your air hugs in her direction.

To all my Diva Dolls please stay tuned. Next month Diva Dealzz will be giving away 3 hand bags to 3 great single moms. We will send everyone details on how to enter to win. Meanwhile, stay blessed and have a Happy Valentine’s Day my loves.

Leave a comment down below!

Find out who recently won a free hand bag: Click here to find out

Rose.HCongratulations!

18 comments

Join the conversation
  • JBA - 2 years ago

Wow… It’s nice to know what some men really think about single mothers out there; I guess we are all whores, or want to be used for sex and nothing else. So here is a message to all of you men out there who think that you will use me for sex or anything else for that matter…..
    Oh you, man of little girth. I hope you have something more to offer me than quick words, small-mindedness, and a gherkin size penis. You who don’t think that I deserve a meal in a nice restaurant after I have spent all day working from home and taking care of my kids alone. I get to go to the grocery store with three kids under the age of five. I get to shower with an audience. I have all of my paid work to do during the day while caring for my small children, and when I get done with the paid work, I get to do ALL the unpaid work myself: the laundry, the dishes, the vacuuming, the mopping, and anything else that needs to be done while also meeting the needs of my children and finding time to wash my hair, forget shaving my legs… what for?
    You who believe I am a whore I want to tell you that I was married to the father of my children. I was in it for forever, I wanted a family and when I had one I worked hard to take care of mine. So hard, in fact, that I didn’t even recognize the abuse for what it was until he had me by the throat and told me that he was going to kill me. You, little boy, little man with a little dick, don’t deserve to sit down at the same table as me, let alone share a meal with me. I have worked too hard to pull myself out of the hole that I have been in because of one man, to allow another narcissist to suck me into their vortex of “me-me-me.” So don’t you worry, you don’t have to buy me dinner, or take me to a show. I hope that I never have to have the displeasure of meeting you in person, although I probably have already….

You are the man walking out of the doctor’s office in front of my family who lets the door close in my face. You are the man who won’t let me in front of you, for fear that my minivan will interfere with your ability to drive. You are the man who ignores my child when he says bless you when you sneeze. You are the man who sneers at us at a restaurant, or complains to the wait staff because we are being too loud. I know who you are, you poor small minded man, and don’t you worry, I’m sure that someday, somehow, you will find another soul as small minded as you are (who doesn’t mind a gherkin of a good time), or some poor fool who doesn’t know better, who loves you for you… and hopefully you will be as lucky in love as I have been, and karma will be the bitch that she usually is and bless you accordingly. And don’t you worry, I would never be fool enough to bring your sorry ass anywhere near my kids.

Rose.H - 2 years ago

I like that response! When I saw these comments. I thought to myself do women really know how some men really feel and think. The internet gives men the opportunity to hide their faces, but women need to be smart and careful who they bring around their kids. It’s too dangerous. Screen them, Ask questions because some of these men are simply pathetic. Don’t get me wrong their are some good ones out their but they are hard to find. Be bless you love and thanks for commenting

• fenisha - 2 years ago

very sad that people don’t allow others to express themselves as a form of relief and awareness for others! it’s not a means of seeking attention rather gaining insight and letting others know what is happening in this world and in turn helping them to become aware of their surrounding especially those who have children

Rose.H - 2 years ago

Hi Fenisha so true. Children should be made to feel protected by adults at all times. Thanks for stopping by my channel. Hope you are enjoying your new handbag! (:heart_eyes:)

• Makisha - 2 years ago

(:heart1:) congratulations!! N that was great advice for single mothers!

Rose.H - 2 years ago

Thanks sis, have a blessed weekend

• Makisha - 2 years ago

(:heart1:) congrats ms.Tania

rose - 2 years ago

Thanks for those kind words

• fenisha - 2 years ago

i think 6 months-1 year depending on the progress of the relationship. If the person you are dating makes you more angry than happy then that should be a sign that he should not meet the kids because more than likely the relationship won’t last. If he doesn’t have children i would ask if he likes kids generally. if he does, i would ask how much time he spends with them and what activities does he engage himself in with them. also i like to ask if he is strict,theonecondos,lenient, protective etc and if the kids respect him. one warning sign would be if he speaks down to females. others would be if he doesn’t like kids and if he is arrogant and has very little ambition

Rose.H - 2 years ago

Very good response. I like your advice especially if he has very little ambition and if he likes kids and how would he interact with them. Your awesome!!!

• Colleen - 2 years ago

Im a single mom as well. My son is 5 and i do not go out to even be able to meet someone. Im also nervous to bring soneone around him in case it doesnt work…..

Rose.H - 2 years ago

Sounds like you are really good parent who play’s it safe which is really good for you and the safety of your son. What are your thoughts on this post?

• Tania Johnson - 2 years ago

• Tayjah - 2 years ago

Congrads love!

Tania Johnson - 2 years ago

Thanks (:heart1:)

• Tania Johnson - 2 years ago

I’m so appreciative and humble for this great opportunity Thank you to everyone involved.

• Lawann Anderson - 2 years ago

Congratulations beautiful

• fenisha - 2 years ago

congrats ms tania (:heart1:)(:heart1:)